Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1.5 BILLION $$$ IF I WIN IT, I WILL SHARE IT

If I win it (1.5 BILLION$$$) I WILL SHARE IT
Hey Everyone,
   Well,,, I know it has been quite a while since I updated and posted anything here. I have been off in the "real" world learning an amazing amount of new things to share with you. One of them is that maybe I have finally learned how to blog,,, maybe. So for all of you who have not given up on me and all of you new here, I have decided to share (hopefully) something else. Like maybe 15 million something elses, like dollars. I have purchased two sets of numbers for tomorrow's world record setting lotto jackpot of 1.5 billion dollars. And this is what I intend to do. I'm going to share it if I win it. Out of everyone who likes, shares, follows, and comments here on my blog and on my facebook page ( Lady Michael, A Southern Grandmother and Coupon Goddess) https://www.facebook.com/Lady-Michael-A-Southern-Grandmother-and-Coupon-Goddess-439177466163611/, I am going to draw five names,,, and each of the five people will win a prize. One will win one million dollars. One will win two million dollars. One will win three million dollars. One will win four million dollars. And one will win five million dollars. (taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winners) Winners will be chosen by random drawing, and only after confirmation of me winning with the Lottery officials, and collecting of course, can't share it unless I get it.
Now, I know the odds of me winning are slim to none,,, so the odds of me sharing it are pretty much the same, but, instead of page boosting and all of those other costly advertising tricks,,, I have invested a measly four bucks. This is one of the "amazing amount of new things" that I have been learning and is one worth sharing.
Here is a pic of the ticket I picked up today.... Y'all get to sharing! Thanks! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Michelle Mai. I had no idea you had a blog. Well actually, I didn't know what a blog was or how they work. Seriously this is my second attempt to say hey. The first time I was an unknown google user. Guess you have to have a blog to have an identity. Peace and love my friend.
    P.S. not for the money so don't put my name in the drawing. Just curious as to what this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This my crazy fanny trying to learn something new to support myself and my 15yr old son. lol. A blog is a personal website. It can be a diary, or used to sell goods or services or to share information,, or pretty much anything you want it to be. Mine is for sharing the crazy stuff I have gone through, and tidbits of information I have either acquired through experience or research with the hope that others will find it useful. And maybe if I can get enough "followers (like some kind of cult leader, lol) then google, amazon, and others will see the traffic as opportunity and want to advertise on my site and pay me advertising fees for it. They don't pay much, but when you are a single mom, every nickle counts. Anywho, that's what it is and why I am giving it a whirl. Thank you for taking the time to check it out and support me. It truly means more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Lady Michael, if I start blogging it is all because of you and your all inspiring determination to help others. I think I could blog about my experiences with finding my way in through a medical maze. I know you could be my mentor! We will have time if we win this money!

    ReplyDelete